Tuesday

Learning English episode 2.

Hi!
We meet again here in my blog. First I would like to say thank you for spend a time to read my blog. As my promises in the preview post. I will write about what we have learn in the third class.
In the 3rd class, we have learn about song lyrics. The song is by simple Plan, titled Welcome to my life. We discuss about the meaning of the song. Then we learn about Prefix and suffix words. For example for prefix word is pre, un, dis and so on. For suffix, the example will be er, able, ous and so on. In this class also Miss Amille gives us the “GOOD” example to make a sentences. It is a quiet “INTERESTING” having this class. NOT!!!! (disertakan dengan bunyi buzzer! Haha!!!)…booooooooo…!!!

Well, jump to the previous class we have learn about Transisitions. In this class also we’ve been given an assignment to write any kind of story or essay for 350 words content transition words. I have complete that assignment during the Chinese New Year holiday. My next post will be this assignment.
That’s all we learn so far.

p/s: It’s ”FUN” to learn English! ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment